If you are asking did I divorce because of my Spiritual Pursuits, then no, it wasn't because of my longing for Divine. (Laughs) It was a decision based upon some facts and it was a mutual, peaceful closure after being married for 14 years. We all are humans and at times have to respect and value our own boundaries and limits. My Ex-Husband is a good father, nice person and I still stay in touch with him on human and friendly grounds. Other than that, yes, I had some close friends and circle of friends, who couldn't understand my need for "isolation" and the way my life went on a different tangent and I have to part ways with many of them. I stopped going to many gatherings and have to decline almost all the invitations, as I couldn't justify living that way. Nowadays, I do prefer one on one long discussions, talks, and I still avoid social gatherings where people put up a fake face and fake smile. 

~ Adiguru