Kriya Yoga/Kundalini & Vasanas/Sanskaras/Karma


Kriya Yoga not just awakens the Kundalini, but helps reach that Kundalini Shakti/Energy to Sahasrara Chakra (7th Chakra). And it is possible only because Kundalini energy when starts risings, clears out all blockages/barriers/Maya/Vasanas/Illusions/Ignorance that we have in any Chakra major or minor. Kriya Yoga is that Technique/Practice/Sadhana which shoots the Kundalini Shakti upwards. You have seen Fire, right? The Tendency of Fire is rise up, while the tendency of Water is to flow down. Kundalini Shakti is like Fire and it’s natural tendency is to rise up.

But when there are blockages/issues/Maya/Vasanas/sanskara/samsara anything it encounters, it clears it up, it will bring it out and will suddenly focus your attention towards that issue which you need to release and let go. Now to clear the issues/Vasanas/sanskara’s FASTER, we not only keep doing Kriya Yoga, but we also address those issues/Vasanas/sanskaras at mental and emotional level, we let go, we surrender, we heal. We attack the problem from ALL sides, not just the energy side.

Those who don’t do Kriya Yoga, or any Spiritual Sadhana/Practice they have to wait perhaps a lifetime for Vasanas/Sanskaras/Unconscious to show up ACCIDENTALLY (that is how it feels to them) in life, so they can learn or do something about it. That’s a normal cycle of Karma. But for Kriya Yogi, Karmic Cycle is going at Super Sonic Speed, because you have Consciously Chosen to FINISH ALL KARMA (Unconscious Patterns/Sanskaras/Maya). Once Kundalini Shakti starts showing you all Vasanas/Sanskaras, and you remove them mentally, emotionally and let go, surrender, heal then you move forward and slowly through this process Chitta is Super Clean, Crystal Clean.

So now there are two things to understand, that Kriya Yoga/Kundalini Shakti will “bring out (make it Conscious)” a Sanskara/Vasana and you will be able to see it, focus on it, pay attention to it, see it happening in your life, playing out in your life. Now there are TWO ways to Clear it. First one is a slow process that you keep doing Kriya Yoga so that some day it is burned up and gone, it will take Years to burn One Strong Sanskara. Second and faster way is, to understand it mentally, emotionally and then let go, surrender and heal. The faster you surrender to “what it is trying to teach you”, the faster you can “let go”. The faster you can “let go”, the faster you will “heal”.

See, ultimately you have to TRANSCEND Mind & Emotions, but “Desires”, deep, hidden desires which are often wrapped in Love, Compassion and Tolerance, will stop you, will force you to Hold On to this, that and so much nonsense, these desires on the name of responsibility, Kindness, Caring will NOT let you go. And Desire is EXACT OPPOSITE of Self-Realization. And Desire is such a complex thing, wrapped in so many beautiful, humanitarian Costumes that it’s almost disguised and very hard to see, catch, understand and let go.


Transcending Mind and Emotions demand GREAT WILL POWER. A Very Strong Will Power that says “I WILL LET GO OF ANYTHING THAT IS A BLOCKAGE IN MY PATH OF SELF-REALIZATION, may it be a Desire to become Self-realized Guru, or Self-Realized Being itself. Self Realization is an exact opposite of becoming anything whatsoever, doing anything whatsoever. So through Self Realization if you are trying to become something/anything then it’s not going to happen. Self-Realization is complete annihilation, it’s an Opposite of any desire/doing/doer.

Before Self-realization I had no idea what it is, what happens, and how it works. For me IT WAS DEATH. And our Human Mind only has One Perception of Death, which is like how we have seen other people die all our life which is by leaving our body. So mind cannot perceive or know any other way of dying. Self-Realization was happening to me First & Only time, it’s not something that happens every now and then so I had any experience of it, and I did not have any Guru or anyone around to tell me what is this crazy thing happening to me. So all I could perceive it was as Real Death, like how normal people die.

Now, IMAGINE my Situation. I knew that I was Dying, Death is happening to me and I WAS READY TO DIE, I WAS READY TO GIVE UP MY BODY, as for me Death meant giving up body, like how normal people die. IMAGINE that in those days/weeks of Experiencing Death, NOTHING COULD STOP ME, NOTHING COULD SHAKE MY WILL POWER, not even the presence of my son, my sister, or anything at all. I actually gathered all my financial information, made a file, and cried and explained all that to my sister, because my mind did not know that the Death that is happening to me, is not about giving up my body. This Death is a TRUE DEATH, where an Individual, where “I” is GONE, Merged with Shiva/Unmanifest FOREVER.

Just through the FAITH that I had in my Heart, I jumped into the UNKNOWN, without thinking about any positive or negative Consequences. Consequences/Results did not matter to me. Because all results/consequences are TIED TO THE DESIRE in us. So I was 100% DESIRELESS. The one who is completely desire-less, even to the extent whether to even have any desire or not, is in 100% surrender to “what is happening NOW” and let it be. All this requires a Strong Will Power, which comes from 100% Faith, Doubtless Faith, Unshakeable Faith in your heart that “whatever happens, or is happening is FOR YOUR OWN GOOD”. This is not just for mentally understanding and emotionally feeling, it is LIVED. This fact has to be LIVED.

Now, you can contemplate and see within yourself as to what seeds of desires are still there, deep, hidden, wrapped as something else and you have to let them all go. Let it all go.

Blessings to all, 
~ Adiguru Prakriti

1 comment:

  1. most helpful blog post about surrender thanks very much Divine Prakriti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!