You eat Non-Veg. Why?

You have a preset notion how the Self-Realized ones should be. How they should talk, dress, behave, teach and all nonsense. You have seen many Religious Masters, Gurus who do not eat many things or maintain a different public personality. Not all Self Realized ones really revealed their life behind the walls of their house, ashram, a spiritual organization, so based on their public appearances and personality you created a notion about them, thinking all should be like that. Now let's see what you are asking? I did eat non-veg all through my life until Enlightenment, and then due to energy changes, physical body changes it went down and finally there came a time when I stopped all-together. Nowadays, I eat what I get, what is being cooked for the family. I do not command my will, there is no personal will left in me, that's what Self-realization is. I have a family and they all eat non-veg occasionally, and I can't change them overnight like I cannot change your mind/all beliefs/notions overnight. Not only animals have Prana, all plants have Prana too. Though I would say that human's digestive system is not made for eating non-veg and works best with vegetarian food, I am saying this from my own experience. If someone asks me before cooking, or if I am myself cooking I prefer vegetarian. I am a good cook and love cooking different cuisines. And I love Indian food, curries. Give up all your preset notions about Self Realized ones, you can only experience the TRUTH when you are ready to Accept the Human-ness in Humans! Brahm/THAT is in everyone and everything!

~ Adiguru